Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Sunday, January 2, 2011
2. Find a new challenge for buroSliM. I'm thinking a big assignment.
5. I want glasses! Not that I need one (and I know this sounds a bit arrogant), but I really, really like glasses a lot! Already I've been to a store a couple of times, with the intention to by myself glasses. But everytime I was overruled by the salesguy, because he (it was always a he) didn't want to sell me glasses, cause my eyes don't need them! This year I will get myself some glasses, no matter what!
6. Spend my spare time as quality time. This means less running around like a crazy fool, more structure and more enjoyment.
8. Collect/share/cherish nice moments and memories.I want to pay some more attention to photo's/memories/funny statements of the boys and collect them in a way that is valuable.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
This week, for the first time in my life I saw a real hunebed (that's dutch for dolmen). Years ago (and I mean many years ago) I learned about them at school. And now I finally saw them. These were a kind of sacred buildings the trechterbekervolk build for their diseased. (3500 years ago) I am always impressed by the fact they were able to move those massive rocks.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Monday, May 17, 2010
On april 28 I arranged a little trip to Eindhoven. The students of Interior and design of the college I work for was going there for a guided tour through the designhuis. There's this exhibition right now about colour.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I was invited to visit the presentation of Maak het! A book with 20 stories of creative women who have a webshop and extra information about how to start and what to consider before you start a webshop. It is a really useful and beautiful book.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
This fashionshow really amazed me.
I must admit I'm not a great fan of the fashion, but the concept is brilliant.
The 2 designers are on the catwalk undressing a model piece by piece. And then the seperate pieces are put on to other models in a whole different way. Fabulous!
Monday, March 1, 2010
1.Watch this video and get inspired by Katie. I think it is amazing and it brightened up my day for sure!
Found this lovely lady via Daan (also really inspiring!).
2. Already blogged about this work on my other blog. But this is too beautiful not to mention it here.
The work of Tilleke Schwarz blew me away!
3. I am in the mood for flowers. Or actually I guess I am in the mood for spring. But flowers work great. I'd like such a small bouquet of found flowers.
Picture found here.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Such a long silence.
But now I am back and planning to stay.
4. How I wish I could work in this office.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Some great stuff I saw!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
An idea I'm having for the room with a mission. Not sure yet if it can be done and not sure yet if I really think it is going to work...
But it is kind of fun to stick all those dots on the wall!
Also some relaxing time with the new magazine Flow today in my mailbox. Later I will have a moment with this magazine and a cup of tea. Looking forward to it..
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
At this moment I am working on a project about a room (on the picture below) in The Klokgebouw (picture above) in Eindhoven. All because of this.
Lots of work. Very exciting.
At this moment I am just telling myself not to panic. I have only 10 days left to make it a smashing fantastic room!